|Apakah Anda cukup menguasai perhitungan PPh21 ?|
Silakan klik disini untuk menguji pengetahuan Anda
KRISHAND, a rapidly growing software development company based in Jakarta, has an immediate opening for Software Support Specialist to join its support team
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A HARDWARE SUPPORT POSITION.
The Software Support Specialist should have thorough knowledge of MS Office tools, Windows operating systems and general knowledge of network platforms in which our software could potentially be run. Will also demonstrate strong client management skills, assuring timely, professional and accurate responses to end user inquiries. The Software Support Specialist will possess superior problem solving skills with a proven ability to exercise sound judgment to solve complex issues.
This role specializes in performing problem determination and problem source identification in software environments. Responsibilities include problem analysis, evaluation, recreation, and resolution of customer reported problems; the use of relevant problem management systems to search for known problems and to create new entries / update existing entries; advice and guidance to customers regarding the use of software; the use of technical resources and tools to answer customer questions and respond to customers requirements.
Job Functions :
- Receives telephone calls from users having problems using our software or inquiring how to use our software.
- Reply to customer emails
- Talks to user to learn procedures followed and source of error.
- Investigates and resolves software problems of users
- Answers questions, applying knowledge of computer software, and procedures.
- Asks user with problem to use telephone and participate in diagnostic procedures or by listening to and following instructions.
- Determines whether problem is caused by hardware.
- Talks with coworkers to research problem and find solution.
- Talks to programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs.
- May test software to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work.
- May write software evaluation and recommendation for management review.
- May write or revise user training manuals and procedures.
- Provide software installation and training to customers.
- Provide software presentation to qualified prospects
- Work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Communicate effectively orally using tact, patience, and courtesy
- Min. D3/S1 Degree from reputable university with GPA min. 3.0
- Ability to learn quickly
- Have communication, presentation and documentation skill
- Able to handle multi tasking and manage variety of works/services
- Willing to travel to customer sites all over Indonesia
- Willing to work hard, good team work, and ability to work under pressure, independent, self motivated, dynamic and confident
- Previous accounting and/or payroll and/or tax software support experience is highly desirable
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
Please send a comprehensive resume, current and expected salary details and recent photograph not later than 14 days from the date of advertisement to
Powered by Software Accounting, Software Payroll and Forum Pajak.